Omnicell’s award-winning G4 automated cabinets are for CFO’s, CEO’s, Pharmacy Directors, Supply Managers and nursing staff focused on delivering superior outcomes. As the preferred choice for automated cabinets, Omnicell’s system offers various points of difference that includes “guiding light” technology that quickly leads the user tthe desired location in the cabinet.
For more information download PDF
Recently upgraded with the latest technology, the new G4 console has been designed based on extensive customer feedback to ensure it’s easy and intuitive to use.
FLEXIBLE, MODULAR CONFIGURATIONS
Based on a philosophy of “Choice and Flexibility”, there is an almost endless range of options which can be mixed-and-matched. This includes varying cabinet sizes, format and drawer options with different levels of security. Additional cabinets can be seamlessly integrated as your capacity needs increase.
LOWEST LONG-TERM COST OF OWNERSHIP
Modular in their construction, only select parts of the system need to be updated through time. Rather than replacing entire cabinets, you can keep current with the latest technology by replacing only (say) the console. In addition, standard software upgrades are included as part of our industry-leading service program.
REDUCE MEDICATION ERRORS AND ENHANCE PATIENT SAFETY
- “Guiding lights” reduces the likelihood of administering the wrong medication
- Dispensing alerts provide an added clinical safety check.
- SafetyStock® bar code confirmation enables nursing/pharmacy staff tconfirm the identity of a medication or supply at all points of access.
IMPROVE NURSING AND PHARMACY STAFF EFFICIENCY AUTOMATED CABINETS REDUCE MANUAL STEPS AND PROCESSES.
- New biometric technology provides, easy secure access tthe cabinet
- Medications and supplies can be combined in a single cabinet
- Integrated label printer saves time spent handwriting labels
IMPROVE COMPLIANCE AND DISCOURAGE DIVERSION
- Improved security and tracking of medications by strong access protocols, metal lidded drawer pockets, witness monitoring and the list goes on!!
- 3 years of transaction data is available via the OmniCenter servers.
- Enables tighter inventory control and more efficient re-stocking, which all helps reduce costs.
- Large, high resolution display.
- Guiding light technology directs the user tthe desired location.
- Integrated online medication reference library adds convenience.
- Patient-specific dispensing alerts makes sure nurses verify the appropriate medication is being administered.
- All reports generated by the OmniCenter server can be scheduled and emailed.
- Each cabinet style offers high capacity for medications and/or supplies, including oral solids, ampoules, vials, oral liquids, IVs, and bulk stock.
- Cabinets can be configured with wide array of drawer styles, with varying degrees of security, taccommodate the unique needs of each patient care area.
- Medications and supplies can be combined in a single cabinet.
- G4 cabinet console incorporates the latest technologies from Intel and Microsoft.
- Standardized electronics across Omnicell products ensures quick, efficient servicing.
- OmniCenter® server available in physical server and virtual server platforms.
TOUCH & GO™ G4 BIOMETRIC ID SYSTEM
Omnicell’s next generation biometric reader provides the most reliable, safest and efficient approach tcontrolling access tmedications on the market.
MEDICATION LABEL PRINTER
An Omnicell exclusive, the integrated printer allows nurses tprint patient-specific labels during medication issue…
ANYWHERERN REMOTE MEDICATION MANAGEMENT
This provides nurses the freedom tremotely interact with the Omnicell cabinet from anywhere in the patient care area.
BAR CODE CONFIRMATION
With SafetyStock, you can scan bar codes tconfirm the identity of a medication or supply at all points of access: restock, selected issues, and returns.
PATIENT MEDICATION PROFILING
This software program interfaces with your hospital pharmacy information system taccess patient-specific orders, administration schedules, and allergy information.
- Accommodates up t13 drawers of varying levels of security.
- The console is integrated intthe top of the cabinet.
ONE-CELL, TWO-CELL, AND THREE-CELL OMNIRX CABINETS
- Choice of one, twand three-cell cabinets.
- Ability tcustomize any cabinet or mix of cabinets tspecific needs.
- Modular, space-efficient design that includes three drawers that can be configured in a variety of ways and is ideal for operating rooms, cath labs, nursing homes and other areas that use a limited number of medications.
- High Security: FlexBin™ Single Dose Drawer, Locking Lid Drawer.
- Medium Security: Sensing Lid Drawer.
- Open Matrix: Lighted Matrix, Unlit matrix, Medication/Supply Drawer.
- Pharmacy Drawer Modules: Each module can be configured with a variety of drawer types, depending on the needs of the unit (Nine-Drawer Pharmacy Module, Three-Drawer Pharmacy Module).
Anywhere RN offers a flexible approach tthe medication administration process that positively impacts nursing and patient safety. It is a web-based application designed specifically for nurses that lets them remotely access the Omnicell cabinet from any computer or workstation in the patient care area, including mobile carts. Crowding at the automated medication dispensing cabinets takes valuable time away from nurses and alslimits access for pharmacy. Nurses can feel rushed if others are waiting.
Anywhere RN creates an improved system that benefits nursing and patient safety. It allows nurses trequest medications and perform other functions remotely, using existing networked hospital computers or mobile medication systems such as Omnicell’s Savvy™, at a time and location that is convenient tthem. Anywhere RN shortens time at the cabinet and streamlines the process for issuing and returning medications, and recording waste.
- Increases nurse efficiency and satisfaction by:
- Reducing lines at the cabinet tsave time and frustration.
- Saving steps: Nurses remotely request scheduled and PRN medications, which are queued up at the cabinet, ready for quick removal.
- Saving trips: Nurses record medication waste remotely teliminate trips back tthe cabinet.
- Allowing nurses tspend more time in the patient’s room, which increases both patient and nurse satisfaction.
- Increases patient safety by reducing workflow interruptions.
Variable Text (from Zero to Pages)